- I ordered a big raw hunk of eye round beef (5-7 lber) for delivery tomorrow. I will coat it in oil and cajun spices and cooked until the internal temp is 126 degrees.
- I also ordered a big raw hunk of horseradish, I'll make some mayo and put 6 grated tablespoons of this in there.
- The jalapenos have been pickled in onion, garlic, vinegar, dill and brine. They will be ready Saturday.
- I'll go to the local store for the following: yeast for the ciabatta dough, milk for the cheese, red peppers
- Cheddar takes one month to make so I'm making mozzarella instead.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Old Scratch Update
It's happening this weekend.