- The bread must be made from homemade dough and baked in the oven of a home kitchen.
- The cheese must be cultured, coagulated, and scalded in a home kitchen.
- The meat must be bought in a raw state and cured, smoked, and seasoned by me. Since I don't have a backyard, smoking the meat on someone else's property is permissible.
- All condiments must be created from elemental ingredients.
- All toppings must be created from elemental ingredients.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Operation: Old Scratch
Inspired by my trip to Bierkraft, I'm going to attempt to make a sandwich from scratch. The following rules are in effect: